SNT12524-K Switch mode power supply
Power Supply, Switchmode Power Supplies, Switch Mode
Automated Control and FEAS introduce the SNT12524-K switch mode power supply. The SNT125 range of power supplies are robust devices that deliver a consistent source of power to voltage sensitive loads, even in harsh industrial environments.
The SNT12425-K’s reliability is a result of using the latest in construction techniques. These unique manufacturing methods result in a power supply that has exceptionally low radio emissions. The short circuit proof DC output voltage can easily be adjusted from 22.5 to 30.0 V to suit a variety of applications. To enhance its temperature and vibration characteristics, the SNT12524-K’s circuitry is completely embedded in resin and is housed within an aluminium, wall mountable case.
The output voltage can be increased up to 120% of the nominal value for an extended period of time, which makes this power supply optimal suited for loads requiring high starting currents. The adjustable current limit guarantees optimal protection of the connected load.
• Input range: 85 - 270 V or 120 - 400V AC DC
• Output range: 10.0 - 15.5 VDC
• Boost-Function: 120% max. 5min.
• Device protection, shutdown on over-temperature and automatic restart
• Parallel operation possible, polarity reversal protection, short circuit proof, overload and open circuit protected
• Vibration proof, suitable for tropical applications - epoxy resin casted
• Output separated according to VDE0551
• Conforms to EMC and low voltage directive
• PFC according to IEC/EN 61000-3-2
• Safety according to VDE, EN, UL, CSA
Automated Control specialises in the national supply of process and automation control equipment to a diverse range of industries that encompass the water, industrial, food, mining and petrochemical markets. Automated Control prides itself on being able to supply the client with an exclusive range of products from major international suppliers which includes AMCI, STS, Weber, Pepperl + Fuchs, West Instruments, ASM, Hiquel, Kiepe, Hengstler, Conductix-Wampfler, Monitouch, Rittmeyer, Pulsar and FEAS.
, Power Supply
, Switch Mode
, Switchmode Power Supplies