SMD23E 3-in-1 integrated motion control package with Ethernet communication
Automation, Motion Sensors, Automation Control
Automated Control is now distributing AMCI's SMD23E Size 23 Integrated Stepper Motor, Drive, and Indexer package with Ethernet interface. The SMD23E is a self-contained motion control product that is easy to install while delivering best in class performance.
AMCI’s new SMD23E integrates a stepper motor, drive, and controller into one compact package, with an optional encoder available for move verification. The built-in Ethernet interface simplifies connectivity to the host controller (PLC or PAC) using standard RJ45 connectors and CAT5/6 cabling.
The SMD23E provides an unsurpassed speed range with excellent high torque stepper motion control, and delivers exceptional performance across a range of applications. Examples of such applications include conveyors, bottle capping, feeders, cut-to-length, package sorting, pick and place, and form, fill and seal.
Stepper Motor/Drive/Controller Features:
• Stepper Motor + Drive + Indexer integrated for optimum performance
• Ethernet Interface (EtherNet/IP + Modbus TCP)
• Programs using your host controller's software - nothing new to learn!
• High-torque, NEMA frame size 23 stepper motor
• Powerful 3.4 amp, DC-powered microstepping drive
• Anti-resonance circuitry ensures smooth performance at any speed
• Space saving design that simplifies installation and reduces wiring
Automated Control Pty Ltd specialises in the national supply of process and automation control equipment to a diverse range of industries that encompass the water, industrial, food, mining and petrochemical markets. Automated Control prides itself on being able to supply the client with an exclusive range of products from major international suppliers that include AMCI, STS, Weber, Pepperl + Fuchs, West Instruments, ASM, Hiquel, Kiepe, Hengstler, Conductix-Wampfler, Monitouch, Rittmeyer, Pulsar and FEAS.
Amci Australian Distributor
, Automation Control
, Control Engineering
, Motion Sensors