Magnetic Pivot Point Angle Sensor with Analog Output
Magnetic, Analog Output, Angle Sensor,
Automated Control and ASM introduce the PRAS26 angle sensor. The magnetically coupled design with separate permanent magnet increases reliability by keeping the two opposed moving parts physically separated, preventing wear and removing ingress points normally associated with bearing or limit switch solutions.
With high resolution and slimline construction of only 9.5 mm high, it’s ideal for space-saving installations in automated machines. In addition, it is fully encapsulated and made of heat-resistant materials providing high vibration, shock and moisture tolerance.
• Measurement range 0 - 360°
• Resolution up to 0.03%
• Protection class IP67
• Analog output 0.5...4.5 V, 0.5...10V or 4...20mA
• Compact, low profile housing
• Wear and friction free with non-contact external position magnet
• TE plug connector for additional versatility.
, Angle Sensor
, Asm Australian Distributor