AR62/ 63 - THE ROBUST ENCODER FOR ALL ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS!
Automation, Automation Control, Encoders
Automated Control Engineering Group (A.C.E.) and Hengstler introduce the heavy duty absolute encoder AR 62/63. The special features of the AR62/ 63 not only comprise of its particularly rugged enclosure, but also generously dimensioned, rigid ball-bearings.
The AR62/ 63 is designed to easily withstands highest accelerations, extreme climatic fluctuations and even underwater operation. In this way, the rugged absolute encoder is ideally suitable for applications in wind farms, marine or utility vehicle applications, as well as for use in presses or wood and stone processing machinery: applications where high resistance to harsh environments and maximum reliability are required at the same time.
• Single -and multi turn: Resolution up to 28 Bit
• Wearless electronic multi turn: contact and battery less
• Available interfaces are SSI, BiSS, CANopen and Analogue (0 ... 10 V or 4 ... 20 mA)
• 300 N axial and radial load
• 200 g shock resistance/ 20 g vibration resistance
• Submersible: Protection class up to IP69K
• High temperature range: -40 ... +100°C
• Compact design: 32 mm mounting depth
• Option: Stainless steel housing
Automated Control Engineering Group Pty Ltd (A.C.E.) specialises in the national supply of process and automation control equipment to a diverse range of industries that encompass the water, industrial, food, mining and petrochemical markets. A.C.E. prides itself on being able to supply the client with an exclusive range of products from major international suppliers that include AMCI, STS, Weber, Pepperl + Fuchs, West Instruments, ASM, Hiquel, Kiepe, Hengstler, Conductix-Wampfler, Monitouch, Rittmeyer, Pulsar and FEAS.
, Automation Control
, Hengstler Australia
, Hengstler Australian Distributor