8010+ Digital Panel Process Indicator
Process Applications, West Australian Distributor, Jumper-Less Configuration,
Automated Control and West introduce the 8010+ digital panel process indicator. The West 8010+ provides a high contrast, high visibility display. The indicator is designed for optimal ease of use in a wide variety of temperature and process applications.
The 8010+ provides a jumper-less configuration, plug-in output boards and an efficient PC configurator for quick and simple setup. In addition, plug-in modules allow retransmission of the process variable, a designated transmitter power supply or up to 4 alarm relays (latching or non-latching).
The instrument provides a user selectable dual color display option with fixed red or green displays or a green to red color change when an alarm condition occurs.
• Up to 5 outputs
• Plug-in output modules for SSR driver, triac, relay and linear outputs – easily field changeable
• Self-recognition of option boards – promotes simple, error free set-up
• Optional alarms relays are selectable as latching or non-latching.
• 10V SSR driver output allows for the drive of up to 3 typical SSR/SCR inputs
• PC Configurator with easy to use ‘wizard’ that suits both novice and experienced users
• Jumper-less configuration
• Modbus and ASCII Communications
• Multi-point scaling and tare features are included as standard
Automated Control specialises in the national supply of process and automation control equipment to a diverse range of industries that encompass the water, industrial, food, mining and petrochemical markets. Automated Control prides itself on being able to supply the client with an exclusive range of products from major international suppliers which includes AMCI, STS, Weber, Pepperl + Fuchs, West Instruments, ASM, Hiquel, Kiepe, Hengstler, Conductix-Wampfler, Monitouch, Rittmeyer, Pulsar and FEAS.
, Process Applications
, West Australian Distributor