Upgrade, Modem Routers, Pre-Configuration
My Shop2Connect also provides repair and rework services. Repair and Rework operation requires an enormous amount of time and efforts, as well as an investment in test equipment and repair tools. In addition, continuous training is required to keep a dedicated staff of technicians up to speed on the latest technology.
Rework service includes below,
1. Refinishing operation or repair of an electronic PCB assembly, usually involving de-soldering and re-soldering of surface-mounted electronic components.
2. Solder bridges
3. Replacing faulty components of the device e.g. SMA leads, antenna cables, modules etc.
4. Firmware/Software upgrades to customized or latest firmware.
5. Package installation
6. Customized configuration update.
7. Adding/Replacing gift box accessories like cables, CD’s, Manuals, warranty cards etc.
8. Resetting the device to its factory default settings.
9. Re-labelling/updating product or gift box labels.
10. Package/Gift box related updates
Features & Benefits:
No need to invest in headcount to support your products or extensive training to keep them up to date on the latest technology.
State-of-the-art diagnostic equipment/tools
We have invested extensively in sophisticated test and repair equipment/tools, so you don’t have to.
All repairs/reworks are returned to original factory specifications by using vendor supplied/approved parts.
Quality repair and latest upgrades
Timely and accurate diagnosis and repair assures that all equipment you send to us is reprogrammed to original operating parameters and upgraded to the latest firmware if required.
Quick turnaround time
Timely repair/rework maximizes your product uptime and keeps your critical business functions running efficiently.
Defined case and escalation management
Procedures are in place that continuously measure and confirm that our quality, turnaround time and service level agreements are met.