Our asset management services cover the property management of commercial, industrial and retail property, including maintenance, repairs and refurbishment, rent collection, market appraisals, and rent reviews as well as (through Beaumont Strata Management) the strata and community management of multi-owner complexes.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
A few facts about our property management services.
We manage several hundred properties across Sydney, from small strata properties to multi-million dollar commercial estates.
Our property managers work closely with owners to develop, implement and manage their real estate strategies to meet complex business and financial needs. We understand the “commercial deal” and work with owners to achieve their objectives.
We put our owners interests ahead of our own. We don't churn tenants through properties to generate income for ourselves.
The management of commercial property is subject to a different legal and regulatory environment from residential property. Our managers are specifically trained in this specialised field and access the considerable experience built up over 20+ years of working in the area.
Our property managers work closely with the sales and leasing teams, and the strata managers to achieve a positive end to end solution for clients.
An open working relationship with tenants ensures the best commercial outcomes for all parties over the long term. Norwest property managers understand that this is the core of our property management offering and work towards achieving a sustainable and productive business arrangement for owners, tenants and our business.
Specifically, for owners, we undertake the following:
- * Supervise property maintenance, working closely with strata managers (where necessary), developers and tradesmen to maintain properties and enhance value.
- * Collect rent and outgoings and disburse this to owners the day the funds are available.
- * Conduct annual rent reviews and reconcile outgoings budgets.
- * Conduct negotiations for extensions to leases.
- * Pay all outgoings on behalf of owners including strata levies, water rates and council rates
- * Inspect properties at beginning and end of lease and during the lease term.
- * Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting to owners to assist them to assess the financial performance of their investment and meet their tax compliance obligations.
Many owners are not getting the most out of their investment. our website to see if you are one of those.
If you would like to discuss the management of your property, please contact us by telephone or through our website.