End of Year Strategies
NGA Accounting Pty Ltd
Tax Accounting, Taxation Services, Business Planning
END OF YEAR STRATEGIES
End of year strategies can cover a number of items, such as:
• What’s worrying you in your business? Is it debtors? Stock? Cash flow? Staff development?
• How do you compare to your peers and other businesses against which you compete?
• Is succession planning a concern to you?
• Are you planning to sell your business sometime in the next few years?
• Do you have concerns about the operations of the Personal Property Securities Act (PPSA)?
• What about the preparation and update of your business plan?
• Preparation of budgets for all of your business operations.
• Preparation of cash flow forecasts.
• Establishing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for 2014/15.
The 30th June 2014 is only few weeks away. It’s an appropriate time for us, as your accountants, to be sitting down with you and having a conversation to review what’s happening in your business.
Accountancy and Taxation Services
, Business Accountants
, Business Planning
, Buy & Sel Business
, Cash Flow Control
, Debtors Control
, Governments Grants
, Ppsa & Ppsr
, Succession Planing
, Tax Accounting
, Tax Agent
, Taxation Services