Voluntary Administration Experts Provide a Full Range of Insolvency Advisory Services
Administrative Receivership Services, Corporate Insolvency Services in Sydney, Liquidation Specialists Sydney,
Not sure but suspect your company or business might be headed for the rocks? Try this; open your balance sheet and obtain the list of all the company assets along with their market values. You should be looking for overstated assets and obsolete stock – remove those from the list and arrive at a new asset valuation. Next, obtain the debtors list and look for hugely over-due debts; ask your sales if these debts are collectable and if they are not, remove them from the list. Finally, remove the work in progress figures and now recast the balance sheet. Does your business still look healthy? Does it have the funds to pay off secured creditors and the tax collectors? If the answer is anything other than a resounding “yes” you need to take action – Now!
Your company might either be insolvent or borderline insolvent. Borderline insolvency is like cancer; the sooner you act, the better the chances of a full recovery. Act today and call Dawson at DCL Advisory at 1300 352 570 or visit http://www.voluntaryadministrationexperts.com.au/
DCL Advisory is a Sydney-based insolvency advisory firm offering the following services:
1. Receivership: (Involuntary) Administrative Receivership happens when a company is in financial difficulty and secured creditors have approached a court for remedy. The court in turn places the business under the control of an independent expert known as the “receiver”.
This receiver takes control of the business and its assets. The receiver will attempt to sell the secured assets (assets against which monies were borrowed). The proceeds of such sale will be used to pay off the secured creditors.
2. Liquidation of Solvent and Insolvent Companies: The liquidation (sale) of assets and properties and closure of a business is called liquidation. In the presence of unavoidable financial difficulties or other factors requiring a dissolution, DCL Advisory offer winding up of both solvent and insolvent companies and businesses.
3. Voluntary Administration: A Voluntary Administration happens when pro-active directors of a company or business that has financial difficulties, seek expert assistance to help settle secured creditors. Voluntary Administration is way for the directors to retain control and arrive at an out-of-court settlement with the secured creditors. It is a survival strategy aimed at saving the company from Liquidation Specialists Sydney.
DLC Advisory can be your voluntary administrators and work closely with you, the stakeholders and secured creditors to determine the best possible solution and strategy for the company.
4. Deed of Company Arrangement (DOCA): DCL Advisory are experts at negotiating DOCA agreements which is an agreement between the company and its secured creditors. The Deed of Company Arrangement provides can be tailored to specific circumstances and provide great flexibility and 'breathing space' for the company.
5. Company Debt Restructuring: With over two decades of experience and several dozen successful turnarounds, DCL Advisory possess the ability to negotiate and implement a debt restructuring and finance strategy that is tailor made to suit the circumstances and company interests.
Thomas Dawson, a registered liquidator has 20 years’ experience as an Administrative Receivership Services and company turn-around specialist. Earlier, he worked with Ernst & Young before starting out on his own. Thomas, with his colleagues Anna Luck (CA) and Brad Calvert (CPA) has been involved in turning around hundreds of companies and SME businesses each facing insolvency, closure and bad debts.
Come in and have a chat
Or phone: 02 9810 7613
Mobile: 0420 896 000
Or email us:
Administrative Receivership Services
, Corporate Insolvency Services in Sydney
, Liquidation Specialists Sydney