Jansen Building Diagnostics Services
Jansen Diagnostics is a Sydney based practice with a strong reputation in assisting with resolving building problems and issues. We are available to give advice to builders, lawyers, and strata and commercial property owners anywhere in Australia.
Founded in 1970, now based at Avalon Beach in Sydney, we are an architectural consulting practice with decades of forensic experience in a range of projects from multi storey residential to broad acre industrial and most things in between. Our expertise is in forensic analysis of design and construction and pinpointing causes of problems and failures, and specification of remedial measures required to rectify them.
We provide a range of consulting services to strata property owners and managers. We specialise in design and implementation of effective solutions for all building works from building repairs and renovations to complete building and services upgrades.
If engaged early, we can also assist in litigation by crystallising issues and weighting them to inform the team and help develop effective strategies and avoid redrafting statements of claim.
Expert report and expert witness
- forensic investigation of structural and fabric failures
- arranging sampling and testing
- examination of and professional opinion on services provided by professionals and consultant
- writing expert reports for use in litigation
- assisting legal teams in crystalising relevant issues and shaping the claim/defence
- giving expert witness testimony