Dual Control Pedals for Driving Instruction
Engineering, Driving School, Driving Lessons
M.E Dual controls differ from others in the respect that they are quite universal, meaning they are able to be fitted in virtually any car. These range from sedans to 4WDs. M.E Dual Controls can even be fitted into trucks for any truck driving school. These dual controls are also of European design, offering superior quality to most other dual controls.
Features of the M.E Dual Controls
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- Long cables and housing allows for use on trucks and other large vehicles.
- Comes in an economical 'Brake Only' option or a "Brake and Accelerator" option.
- A Manual Transmission option with an additional clutch pedal.
- Nylon pulleys with ball bearings eliminate wear on cable wires.
- Superior European Design.
- Tested to strict European standards (applicable in Australia) so you can be confident in its safety and quality.
- Can be installed in most types of vehicles such as Trucks, 4WDs and Vans.
While the ME Dual Controls are quite universal, there is the rare occasion where the vehicle is incompatible. In such an occasion, we offer our own custom made dual controls, where we are able to manufacture one to directly suit your vehicle. We are able to fit any combination of pedals for your passenger seat. This means that you do not have to have all 3 pedals installed if you only require one or two. Our unique custom made dual controls provide comparable quality to the other dual controls at a competitive price.
If you have had a dual control installed previously and needed it to be re-fitted into a different vehicle we will be able to do this for you or provide a dual control to suit the new vehicle. We are also able to remove dual controls from a car if you require it.
, Child Mobility
, Driver Training
, Driving Classes
, Driving Instruction
, Driving Instructor
, Driving Lessons
, Driving School
, Driving Schools
, Driving Skills
, Dual Control Pedals
, Dual Controls
, Dual Pedal Controls
, Dual Pedals
, L Plate
, Learn to Drive
, Mechanical Engineering