Heatray Heated Umbrellas
Weatherproof Umbrellas, Commercial Umbrellas, Outdoor Heating
Heatray heated umbrellas protect outdoor areas from rain, wind, sun and the cold. The Heatray heated umbrellas are available in a range of shapes and sizes, the heated umbrellas can be linked together to form continuous coverage, or installed as stand alone structures. A range of modular weather accessories has been specifically designed to integrate with the Heatray heated umbrellas to provide year round protection from the elements.
· Fully waterproof
· Engineered to withstand wind loads of up to 120km/h (75 m/h)
· Extra strength models are also available for more demanding conditions
· Models C30, C36 and ATS, fully collapsible
· Integrated Electric Panel Heaters, or Heatray Infrared Heaters
· Integrated lighting
· Optional Celmist Cooling System for the summer months
· Range of weather protection accessories
· Umbrella framework is of rust resistant, hot sprayed zinc and aluminium galvanised tubular steel construction, with a 2 layer powder-coated finish.
· Alternatively, umbrella framework available in marine-grade 316 stainless steel construction.
· Exposed fittings, cables and connectors are manufactured from marine grade 316 stainless steel.
· Canopy is of architectural grade PVDF coated PVC fabric for long life.
, Outdoor Heating
, Weatherproof Umbrellas