eTestinspect is total peace of mind for the management, operation efficiency and traceability of all your height safety and lifting equipment.
Ranger Industrial Supplies commissioned a design team to compile a system for the electronic recording and reporting of inspections and asset management for its customers.
Ranger Industrial Supplies has worked closely with the designers to produce a system for Australia, working to Australian Standards and encompassing LEEA (Lifting Equipment Engineers Association) methodology for best practise. The result is eTestinspect.
What is eTestinspect?
Every one wants better safety and traceability with their lifting and height safety equipment. eTestinspect automates the process, takes the time, effort and error out of inspections, confirming which item is being inspected. By keeping a precise record of who checked what, and when, eTestinspect provides the essential audit trail needed in the event of an unexpected equipment failure or accident. By automating the reports eTestinspect reduces the risk of failing to meet statutory requirements. It records checks carried out with a time stamped, individual confirmation, including a signature if required. It updates inspection records, creates registers and reports. A web –accessible database shares inspection information across organisations or with customers or equipment suppliers.
The overwhelming benefits are:
- 24 hour/ 7days a week/365 days a year access to your registers via a secure web portal
- Improved traceability of all your equipment and assets
- Removal of errors in transcription of hand written reports
- Significantly improved turnaround timeframe in the production of registers
- Decommissioned items removed from service ensuring compliance
- New into Service immediately added to your asset register
- An affordable, easy to use system