Contaminated Land Assessment
EnviroAg Australia Pty Ltd
Risk Assessment, Compliance
Our skilled team of environmental scientists and engineers can guide you
through the contaminated land management process from the initial
investigation to ongoing site management and remediation. All work is
conducted in accordance with the required contaminated lands legislation
for your State.
The most common contaminated sites we work with are:
• Service stations and fuel depots;
• Mines, derelict mines;
• Sawmill and timber processing plants;
• Orchards; and
• Council land.
EnviroAg Australia staff are experienced in the completion of:
• Phase 1 – Preliminary Contaminated Site Investigations (ie a PCSI) or Assessments;
• Phase 2- Detailed Assessments;
• Sampling and Analysis Quality Plans.
• Validation (site and excavation);
• Waste classification;
• Service Station Environmental Protection Plans; and
• Site monitoring.
, Risk Assessment