Naturally Dynamic Health
Massage Therapy, Alternative Medicine, Naturopath
Diedre offers 9 years experience as a Naturopath combining 25 years experience as a Registered Nurse working in Critical Care. This unique combination gives you a complete wholistic approach to your health concerns.
Here at Naturally Dynamic Health, we also offer the most up to date Colon Hydrotherapy Centre between capital cities.
We use cutting edge technology grounded in Naturopathic philosophy
Nothing excites Diedre more than helping people rediscover and maintain their health on all levels. Health is not just the absence of disease, it is feeling good, having a sense of vitality and being able to cope with life's ups and downs with energy and enthusiasm.
9 compelling reasons to choose Diedre Ellis,
Naturopath / Colon Hydrotherapist.
1. Experience - Diedre has 25 years continual experience as a Registered Nurse working in Critical Care. Having been practicing Naturopathy since 2000 and Colon Hydrotherapy since 2005, she will not be practicing with your health. Proven methods have helped many people like yourself regain their health and wellbeing.
2. Latest Technology - All consultations include the latest equipment to assist in assessing your condition and progress. These include live blood analysis, Bio Resonance assessment with MORA, computerised Iridology and more.
3. Holistic Approach - I offer different levels of care. Symptomatic Care and Corrective Care. Symptomatic Care will look at relieving your symptoms using drug free, natural methods. Corrective Care offers a much more in depth approach where we address the underlying causes as well as addressing the symptoms. This allows you to decide your level of care.
4. Qualifications - Diedre is constantly updating her skills by attending regular seminars and support sessions that keep practitioners abreast with the latest in product and technical advances in Natural Medicine.
5. Comprehensive Product Range - We offer only the best quality products which are only available via practitioners. This ensures that you will receive quality, correctly formulated, bio available products that are far more superior to supermarket or pharmach products, especially when they are prescribed for a specific purpose rather than self diagnosis which can be a hit and miss and therefore, expensive.
6. Comfort - Your comfort and relaxation are our priority. Come in and enjoy a relaxed atmosphere in a beautifully restored house in Central Albury. Your initial consultation takes and hour and will not be rushed.
7. Accurate Testing - It is important to not only assess your situation initially but to monitor your progress throughout your program. All testing thta I do ensures accurate proof of your progress not just vague hearsay.
8. Newsletters and Mailouts - Regular newsletters are send out informing you of the latest health issues and solutions. It's packed full of relevant information and promotions. You also receive regular letters when you begin your program to keep you motivated and on track.
9. Continual Education - I offer free information evenings where a variety of topics are discussed and all your questions answered. These are fun, informal sessions and a great way to learn how natural therapies can help you.
, Massage Therapy