Preventative maintenance of production lines
Identifying and taking immediate action to prevent machinery from failing and disrupting production.
- replacement of worn / faulty components
- checking terminals to ensure proper connection
- identifying sources / causes of corrosion
- inspecting for water ingress damage
- insulation and resistance testing
- rectification of problems using thermographic imagery
- monitoring and maintaining instrumentation devices
- maintaining equipment safety - emergency STOP operation, guard switches, emergency lanyards and machine guarding to Australian Standards
Emergency breakdown / repairs
Rapid response, fast fault diagnosis and immediate repair to ensure minimal plant downtime.
- 24/7 breakdown call out service
- onsite diagnostics including Programmable Logic Controllers using PLC diagnostic software
- Root cause identification
- immediate fault rectifications
- machine testing and repair verification
Adapting, upgrading and modernising production lines to take advantage of new technologies which provide product quality and cost benefits.
- installation of machine vision systems
- machinery upgrades
- conveyor systems automation
- implementation of machinery status data acquisition software and hardware
- project commissioning
- issuing of Certificate of Electrical Safety
Programmable logic controllers (PLC)
Installation, programming and reprogramming of PLCs.
- new program development
- machinery fault diagnosis
- program modifications
- analogue motor control (VSD)
- develop and install HMI (Human Interface) applications
Refrigeration and heating
Maintenance of controlled temperature environments and processes.
- temperature control & sensor maintenance & installation
- logging of temperature records for AQIS purposes
- Turning of PID control loops
High bay lighting, palletisation equipment, suspended GPO and roller door maintenance services.
- high bay lighting
- roller door maintenance
- suspended GPO's
- automated pallet wrapping
- installation and maintenance of laser barcode readers
Factory facilities and amenities
Factory, car park flood and emergency lighting. As well as data and network cabling services.
- factory lighting
- car park flood and security lighting
- exit and emergency lighting
- data & network cdabling installations
- alarm system maintenance
Testing and Tagging
To meet your duty of care under Occupational Health and Safety legislation in regularly assuring your electrical equipment against death or injury to your employees.
- 415v and 240v appliances
- programmed testing and tagging
- insulation resistance testing
- data logging and reporting
- earth leakage testing