Over 50 working investigation instructors have contributed to program. It is interactive, content rich and full of tips, hints and solutions to accelerate your investigation career. The directors, owners and senior staff of Australiaís leading investigation agencies chose the Academy as their preferred training provider, and continue to recommend students to the Academy today.
The CPP30607 Certificate III in Investigative Services qualification is available at the Australian Security Academy as an on line professional development program. Students conduct their study just like they would conduct an investigation. It generally can be completed in 12 weeks on a part time study basis. This can be significantly reduced with full time on line study. Students receive full reference materials and can access our forum news library on line. There are 12 core subjects and 3 electives in this qualification.
The Academy and it's training partners are Australia's only Registered Training Organisation where you can learn all the investigations that will make you a valuable employee in the investigation industry. Our unique program has been undertaken by Australia's investigation industry leaders as well as beginners. You can be assured when you study investigations at the Academy, you will only learn what is relevant to the work of the Australian Civil Investigation Professional. We do not promise students they will conduct relationship surveillance or locate missing people, the study you undertake here will be relevant to your work in the industry here.
- BSBFLM303C (R) Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR301A (R) Organise personal work priorities and development
- CPPSEC3001A (R) Maintain workplace safety in the security industry
- CPPSEC3009A (R) Prepare and present evidence in court
- CPPSEC3026A (R) Work effectively in the investigative services industry
- CPPSEC3027A (R) Develop investigative plan
- CPPSEC3028A (R) Compile investigative report
- CPPSEC3029A (R) Provide quality investigative services to clients
- CPPSEC3030A (R) Conduct surveillance
- CPPSEC3031A (R) Organise and operate a surveillance vehicle
- CPPSEC3032A (R) Gather information by factual investigation
- CPPSEC3033A (R) Conduct interviews and take statements
- CPPSEC3012A (E) Store and protect information
- CPPSEC3034A (E) Operate information gathering equipment
- FNSMERC304B (E) Locate subjects
Enquire Now About This Course
.. or alternatively, go to
and enquire there about Certificate III in Investigative Services and other courses.