| Product Code: || AWIC002 |
| For Microsoft Access: || Versions 2000/2002/2003 |
| Operating System: || As required for the relevant Microsoft
Access version |
This is a very basic inventory control database suitable
for many small enterprises.
This is based on the wizard built database available
in Access 2000. We have split the database into 2 files
and made some changes to relationships. The fee we
charge is for those services and to maintain the
availability of the databases on our website. You can
build this database in Access using the wizard and
perform the same changes yourself if you wish.
You can use this database
as is, or if you wish as a starting point to further
modifications to suit your activities.
With this database you can keep track of all your
products, purchase orders, and sales through inventory
transactions. You can define your own product
categories, shipping methods, suppliers, etc.
- Setup a categorised list of all products.
- Maintain lists such as employees, suppliers,
shipping methods and your company details.
- Maintain a history of inventory movement through
purchase orders and sales.
- Print purchase orders for suppliers.
- Define lead times and reorder levels.
- View on hand and on order values.
- View reports on cost comparisons, purchases by
supplier, product summary and full detailed
- The database has been split into 2 files - one
containing the data, another the interface. This
improves multi-user installations, and facilitates
easier interface updates should modifications be
- Best of all YOU have FULL DESIGN access to the
entire database and all objects.
Please read the included 'readme.txt' file for
important details regards installation.