Purified water, sunflower oil, emulsifier, vitamin e oil, essential oils of lavender, ylang ylang, sweet orange, bay and jasmine.
Why these ingredients:
Essential oils work individually or, as with the flowers hand cream, in a synergistic blend. Sunflower oil, the base oil in this cream, contains vitamins a, d, b-complex and e and is rich in minerals. The oils in this blend were chosen both for their perfume and because:
- Lavender is an excellent rejuvenator, healing and antiseptic.
- Ylang Ylang soothes irritated skin.
- Sweet Orange is a humectant and revives wrinkled skin.
- Jasmine increases skin elasticity and is good for dry, sensitive skin.
- Bay just to give it some spice.
We avoid the use of synthetics and additives. This means that our creams and lotions react to temperature change. During colder months you may find flower for hands and body thickens so it can be difficult to pump the last centimeter or so from the bottle. We suggest, if this happens, that you warm the bottle under hot water for a short while and shake well. Alternately you can add a small amount of bottled water and again shake well.