· Duplicate the look of a new roof with a high lustre and glossy finish.
· Maximise protection of your roof in terms of crack bridging and weather resistance.
· Ensure a long lasting premium finish, backed by a 10 year material and workmanship warranty.
· Provide a film thickness typically between two to three times greater than conventional paint.
· Aid in the prevention of dirt accumulation.
· Be used safely where water tank and drinking water collection are being utilised from roof.
· Be applied in a process that takes on average within three days, depending on weather and roof size.
The Dulux AcraTex brand is focused on residential and commercial Building Industry Solutions. Dulux is the largest coatings company in Australia with products and technology partnerships spanning all facets of the coatings market. The AcraTex brand is the market leader in Acrylic Membrane & Facade coating systems.
Dulux 962 Roof Membrane is formulated using premium resins with a limited amount of gloss reducing fillers to ensure the best quality membrane finish. It is manufactured in Queensland and South Australia.
Kool Roof, having vast experience with many different roofing paints along the eastern seaboard from Canberra to North Townsville, prefers Dulux paints because Dulux 962 AcraTex far exceeds all other roofing paints in both application and end result. Dulux is a respected and trusted Australian manufacturer that guarantee’s 962 AcraTex membrane system with a 10 year material warranty.