Westgate Health Co-op (WGHC) is unique. It is a registered community co-operative that:
- Operates two General Practice Medical Centres with over 10 doctors;
- Provides cost-effective dental surgery;
- Offers a range of allied health services including psycology and physiotherapy
More importantly the organisation is owned by its users - over 5,000 of them - who elect a local Board of Directors to oversee the operation and development of the Co-op.
- Quality Health Care
- Bulk-billed and/or Affordable Services
- Community Ownership & Control