Sun Protection Swimwear Child Swim Suit
Sun Protection Oz
Sun Protection, sun damage, Beach Wear
Sun Protection Swimsuit that has no lycra in the quality fabric. This makes a huge difference to the longevity of the sun suit, being chlorine resistant, these do not go all see through and baggy after one season like many other fabrics do. They last for years and years and this is where you save money but more importantly you are protecting your precious little children's skin and giving them the UV protection they deserve saving them from sun damage in later life.
They come in fabulous bright colours - navy/lime, navy/azure, pink/yellow and pink/topaz with a front zip which makes it easier for your child to get in and out of, especially great when they need to get to the bathroom in a hurry. It has a high collar to protect the sensitive neck area.
They come in sizes 2-8 and there are Junior sizes from 10-14 in colours navy/azure and navy/lime.
Other fantastic benefits of this quality Italian fabric are:
- Material is breathable keeping your child cool,
- The vibrant colour and shape is retained after continuous use in chlorinated pools and salt water.
- Endorsed by the Skin and Cancer Foundation of Australia and blocks out 97.5% of the sun's UV radiation.
- No chemicals have been added to the fabric, great for children with sensitive skin.
- Easy to wash and Fast drying.
Purchase this sun safety one piece rash suit and your child will receive a free bonus inflatable swim ring or swim ball for lots of fun this summer.
, no lycra
, one piece bathers
, One Piece Swimwear
, rash suit
, sun damage
, Sun Protection
, Sun Safety
, sun suit
, uv protective clothing