NRG Greenboard, Sunhoods and Blades
Nrg Building Systems
Blades, Render, Architectural Coatings
smart, innovative and contemporary design
NRG Greenboard(tm)- cool in summer, warm in winter
National Manager for NRG Greenboard(tm) Mr Craig Young, said the product was easy to construct, environmentally sensitive and it offered huge cost savings. “In winter you don’t need as much heating and in summer you air conditioning won’t be used as often.”
So if you are looking for something new and exciting in the building product s area and you want a product that supports the consumer by reducing home and business energy costs, cares for the environment with no CFC’s used in manufacturing and offers design flexibility, you need to investigate NRG Greenboard(tm).
NRG Greenboard(tm) is the clever choice combining an external cladding system with high quality insulation and this system has proven successful in all weather situations ranging from dry and arid areas through to tropical and alpine regions.
Used in domestic, industrial and commercial applications, NRG Greenboard(tm) is the only fully accredited insulative walling system combining expanded polystyrene with a reinforced modified polymer render,boasting a full 10 year manufacturers warranty covering the complete system.
NRG Greenboard(tm) provides a weather resistant, seamless rendered finish in a wide range of textures and colours. It also provides continuous thermal insulation over the entire wall areas.
“NRG Greenboard(tm) is an insulative walling system suitable for external cladding of timber or steel framed buildings as well as solid concrete and masonry walls,” Mr Young said.
The insulative walling system consists of:
* An enhanced expanded polystyrene (EPS) insulation board impregnated with an insect repellent compound as well as fire retardant
* The board is mechanically fixed to timber/ steel stud frame or reinforced concrete or masonry wall
* The surface of the Greenboard(tm) is etched and primed ready to accept reinforced render
* Plated screws and PVC washers for fixing the board to frame or substrate
* A polymer modified cement render reinforced with an alkali resistant fiberglass mesh
* External PVC angle beads and window trims
* Acrylic texture coating and or pigmented membrane finished in your selected colour
Sales Phone: 1800 674 001
Sales Email: email@example.com
Head Office: 30 Binary Street, Yatala. QLD 4207
, Energy Efficient Building
, Lightweight Fencing
, Sun Hoods