Automatic High Speed Fruit Labeling Machine
G.J Dix & Sons - Dix Engineering
The Dix High Speed Automatic Labelling Machine is a highly efficient and low-maintenance labeller,suitable for use with a wide variety of fruit and vegetables.
Features and Benefits
• Australian made and owned
• Solidly constructed and mechanically simple, with few moving parts to keep maintenance to a minimum.
• Each labeller pivots independently to facilitate easy change of label rolls.
• The labeller can be mounted on a variety of graders, singulators and conveyors.
• Strike rates exceed 90% when product is presented accurately to the labeller.
• The labeller is self-contained, requiring only a light frame and a single phase power supply for simple installation.
• Label application is by demand. The labeller remains in standby mode until activated by an object
passing under the arm and or a signal from the grading computer.
• A chassis plug enables connection of an ‘Out of Labels’ alarm and interface to a computer grader for selective labelling.
• The standard labeller will take 17–25mm wide tape and 10–25mm pitch labels.
• Dix Labellers can be supplied in many variations up to 85mm wide tape and with label pitches to
150mm wide and beyond.
• The labeller is suited to a wide variety of applications including cucumbers, punnets, bottles, cartons,boxes and most fruit and vegetables.
• Stamping attachments are also available for date coding and identification.
Capacity: 80–600 fruit per minute
5–18 metres per minute synchronous
Label Rolls: 300mm OD x 50.8mm ID Core
Power Supply: 240 volt, 50Hz, 1 amp
Weight: 12 kilograms
Contact your supplier or Dix Engineering for assistance with your unique application.
for more information visit: http://www.dixrenmark.com.au/automatic_labelling_machine.php