Going to the gym is all vey well and good, but have you ever asked yourself the question:
“Why should I go to the gym?”
So we put our heads together and came up with:
Ten Top Reasons To Get Fit And Keep Fit
- a fitness program to build up strength and stamina
1. People who exercise live longer, on average, than people who don’t.
2. Active people have a lower risk of dying from heart disease and stroke, and they’re less likely to get high blood pressure.
3. The more active you are, the lower your risk of colon cancer.
4. The less active you are, the higher your risk of developing type 2
diabetes. If you already have type 2 diabetes, exercise can lower your
blood sugar levels.
5. In people with arthritis, moderate exercise helps reduce joint swelling and pain and improves mobility.
6. Strength-building exercise helps counter bone loss (osteoporosis).
7. Exercise makes you functionally fit, meaning that it’s easier for
you to carry groceries, do chores, and independently perform many other
activities of daily life.
8. Because of the calming effect of exercise, active people are less
depressed, and depressed people often feel better after they start
9. Exercise can save you money. If you can prevent serious–and
costly–medical conditions such as heart disease, cancer, and
osteoporosis, you will have more money for your other needs.
10. Exercise can be fun! Many of the activities you did for play as a child count as exercise.
Dancing fast, walking your dog, bicycling, and gardening all
strengthen your heart and lungs. Sound awesome?
Then you’re all set to
begin your fitness plan.
We can help you with that, so call us at at Focus Fitness and Massage Studio Gym