Carbon Neutral Printing
Finsbury Green Printing
Printing, Stationery, Annual Reports
CO2 the facts
• In 2004, Finsbury Green became Australia's first independently audited carbon neutral printer.
•Reducing damaging greenhouse gas emissions, including carbon dioxide (CO2), continues to be our strong focus.
• To help customers make a more informed decision, CO2 savings are displayed on our quotations and compare the savings with those of a non ‘green’ printer.
• The calculation uses data from our Sustainability Report 2008 and compares it to our 2002 Environment Report, as the benchmark for a non ‘green’ printer.
• The calculation is independently audited*, with CO2 emissions data sourced from the Australian Government’s Department of Climate Change, National Greenhouse Accounts Factors 2008.
• The average Australian household generates 16 tonnes (16,000kg) of greenhouse gas, including transport, each year.
• By printing with Finsbury Green the environment will benefit and companies will reduce their CO2 footprint.
, Colour Printing
, Direct Mail
, Green Printing
, Online Ordering
, Print Management