In the spirit of the Highland Streetboards philosophy this board
gives you extra choice when it comes to finding your perfect ride: all
the features of the Cartel 56 in a slightly smaller package
The more comfortable you are while riding, the more control and
confidence you can bring to your riding. So we offer the Cartel in these
two size options so everyone can find a board fine tuned to their own
style and size.
The Cartel 55 has the same wide bar as the Cartel 56 to lock into the
most difficult slides, but with a smaller stance and footplates for
Strength is as usual a top feature of this board and our specially
sourced Canadian Maple construction means this board is ready for
anything, leaving you to concentrate on your riding without worries.
Mixing this with what we feel are our best graphics to date makes a winning combination to ride anywhere!
For the ultimate in Streetboard strength, style and personal comfort – need you look further?
- All wood parts are the highest quality 9-Ply Canadian Maple, with a layer of slick on the base.
- Riding Stance (kingpin to kingpin) of 55cm.
- Crossbar Width (At widest point) of 26cm.
- Crossbar Width (At neck) of 9.7cm.
- Effective Crossbar Edge (Used for smith grinds, etc) of 32.5cm.
- Footplate Width of 25cm.
- Kicks Length (Nose & Tail) of 12.5cm.
- Highland Streetboards "Mercury" Trucks. Polished aluminium with 8mm hardened steel axle and reinforced blunt plates.
- Wheels are 58mm diametre and 95a hardness.
- Abec 5 Bearings.
- Comes with free pre-cut griptape.