What Is A Vacuum Facial?
A method of deep cleansing removing cellular blockages and increasing
the skin’s natural function to remove waste products and sloughing off
dead skin cells.
Vacuum suction treatment is applied to the surface tissues causing lift and stimulation of the under-lying structures.
Vacuum suction is aimed at improving the circulation of the
Lymph. Lymph fluid transports waste products and fatty materials of
body metabolism and digestion.
Vacuum Suction Benefits
- Treats dry skin
- Sluggish lymphatic circulation
- Removes surface cells
Results To Expect With A Vacuum Facial
- Improves blood and lymphatic circulation
- Non medical swelling and puffiness is reduced
- Localized fatty deposits can be softened
- Skin texture is improved by reducing dead skin
- Improved appearance of skin and reduced fine lines.