Using a flexible, extensible database and rules
engine, CIRAM allows organisations to manage the data and processes for all
of their compliance and investigations requirements.
CIRAM is fully auditable,web-based and offers
end-to-end complaint and investigation management.
Based on the Australian Government Investigation Standard
(AGIS), CIRAM has grown to become the leading Compliance Investigation System
used by AELERT members.
- A single, secure source
of truth for case and investigation management.
- A Repeatable, Auditable
- Support for geographically
- A consistent yet
flexible way of prioritising case load.
- Automated delivery and
escalation of work – proactive rather than reactive
- Comprehensive Record Keeping
Some of product
features of CIRAM
- Systematically records and manages all
notifications of incidents or alleged breached of legislation.
- Prioritisation Process that is both flexible and
- Tracks relationships between Entities of
Interest and Cases
- Records and links all Time and Costs to a single
- Records a complete unalterable case audit trail
- Work Management Supports:
- Management overseeing of work under their
- Visibility of resources under their supervision.
- Numerous enforcement outcomes supported.
- Infringement Notice
- Formal Warning
- Cancel License
- Cancel Lease
- Directive Issued
- Letter Issued
- No Action
Some of technical features
- Browser based client.
- Supports role based security.
- Rules engine enforces a repeatable, accountable
- Provides management and ad-hoc reports.
- Google-like search functionality.
- Integrates with EDRMS, e.g. TRIM, Open Text
- Simple and easy to use.